[Zope-Annce] Zope starts using launchpad.net

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Feb 1 02:58:53 EST 2007

Hello everybody,

the Zope project starts using launchpad.net for some services. We'll
start out with using the launchpad bugtracker for the Zope 3 development
in the next weeks.

However, we have to make some changes to the existing data in launchpad
to clean up some structural problems. We'll rename the existing projects
and products that have been registered in the past to more sensible
names on Thursday, February 8th 2007.

IMPORTANT note for all TRANSLATORS: Please do not work with the
translation tools of launchpad.net on that day to avoid loosing data.

Regards,
Christian