[Zope-Annce] ANN: eGenix mxODBC and mxODBC Zope DA on 64-bit FreeBSD

eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg info at egenix.com
Wed Sep 12 11:23:58 EDT 2007

ANNOUNCING

               eGenix.com mxODBC Database Interface

              eGenix.com mxODBC Zope Database Adapter

                       for 64-bit FreeBSD

This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading:
http://www.egenix.com/company/news/eGenix-mxODBC-on-FreeBSD-amd64-GA.html

eGenix mxODBC Distribution

The eGenix mxODBC Distribution is a Python database interface add-on
distribution for our eGenix mx Base Distribution. It comes with mxODBC,
our universal ODBC database interface for Python.

Customers who have purchased licenses for other platforms and wish to
move their installation to FreeBSD 64-bit, can do so without having to
buy a new license. The licenses will continue to work on the 64-bit
platform.

Users of mxODBC 2.0 will have to purchase new licenses from our online
shop in order to upgrade to mxODBC 3.0.

You can request 30-day evaluation licenses on the product page.

Downloads
---------

Please visit the eGenix mxODBC Distribution page for downloads,
instructions on installation and documentation of the packages.

    http://www.egenix.com/products/python/mxODBC/

Note that in order to use the eGenix mxODBC Distribution you need to
install the eGenix mx Base Distribution first.

eGenix mxODBC Zope DA

eGenix mxODBC Zope DA is our database interface for Zope and Plone. It
is based on the mxODBC interface.

Customers who have purchased licenses for other platforms and wish to
move their installation to FreeBSD 64-bit, can do so without having to
buy a new license. The licenses will continue to work on the 64-bit
platform.

You can request 30-day evaluation licenses on the product page.

Downloads
---------

Please visit the eGenix mxODBC Zope DA product page for downloads,
instructions on installation and documentation of the packages.

    http://www.egenix.com/products/zope/mxODBCZopeDA/

More Information

For more information on our products, licensing and download
instructions, please write to sales at egenix.com.

Enjoy,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Sep 12 2007)
2007-08-22: Released mxODBC 3.0.1              http://python.egenix.com/