[Zope-Annce] Google Summer of Code: submission deadline extended

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Apr 1 09:13:06 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Because there was a lot of feedback from different projects that the
student application deadline was rather tight this year, Google has
extended the submission deadline for the Google Summer of Code has
been extended for a week until april 7. This gives us two chances:

* if you're a student and you didn't manage to submit your proposal in
time, now is the time to submit it!

* if you did submit a proposal, now is the time to improve it. Our
mentors will be giving feedback to your proposals and will ask for
improvements. You can also discuss your proposals on this list (or on
the appropriate other zope mailing list if you want to get the voice
of others in our community - I've seen Jim Fulton reply to someone's
request for comments already, for instance).

Let's make use of this extension the best we can!

Regards,

Martijn, Zope Foundation Google summer of code mentor coordinator