[Zope-Annce] Mini-sprint on introspection in Paris 21st -22nd July.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:16:47 EDT 2008

In this years summer of code, there are two related projects, Martin
Lundwalls Component Registry Introspector, which I mentor, and Ulrich
Fouquets Grok Introspector, which Martijn Faassen mentors. We have
since the start of this planned to get together all four and work on
this for some time, and the result of this is a two day mini-sprint on
introspection for the Zope component architecture and various Zope
variants, including Grok and Plone. The sprint is graciously hosted by
Pilot Systems in Paris, the 21st and 22nd of July.

If you are interested in coming and helping out contact
regebro at gmail.com for more information.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64