[Zope-Annce] Neandertal Grok Sprint 2009

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Wed Jul 22 03:42:05 EDT 2009

The Neandertal Grok Sprint 2009
===============================

After a successful first Neandertal Grok Sprint in 2007 we are going to
hold another one this year in Cologne, Germany.

Where: Cologne, Germany
When: 14 - 19 september 2009
Who: hopefully, you!

A number of experienced Grokkers and Zopistas will be there. People of
all experience levels are welcome, as long as you're interested in
helping us to improve Grok. Especially people with a Plone background or
a Zope Toolkit (i.e. Zope 3) beckground are very welcome. Tasks could be
anything Grok related. Some possible topics:

* ZTK integration

* Plone/five integration

* WSGI integration

* Improving documentation

* Improving grokproject

Sign up for the sprint on our wiki page, at:

  http://wiki.zope.org/grok/NeanderthalII2009

where you can also find more information about the sprint.

If you have any comments or questions, please mail Aroldo (asouzaleite
at gmx.de) or me!

Our generous host for this sprint is the GfU Cyrus AG
(http://www.gfu.net).

Note: this sprint is back-to-back with the German DZUG conference in
Munich (9-11 september). You could participate in both events and enjoy
a few days of Cologne (or Munich) in between.