[Zope-PTK] Portals not importable.

Chip Vanek chip@upcast.com
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 20:45:04 -0800

Hi,

Just as another data point I have not seen the import problem
with PTK folders.

I develop, test, and share snapshots of my progress across
three seperate installs of Zope on NT and see no problem.

I use 2.1.6 on NT Server & Wks.  My version of the PTK is from
the CVS as of 3/20/00.  The CVS as of my last look (3/28/00) has
some changes in the reviewr role security process that still do
not work so I am not using the latest.

Are you seeing the problem in just exporting and then reimporting
an initial portal from the portal wizard?

Best,

Chip