[Zope-PTK] Changing Portal URL

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 22:44:48 -0600

OK, I have sites that will be contained within the portal. These work
fine using SiteAccess, but I would like to be able to modify the
portal-url to be "/", instead of replacing all the occurences with a /.

For example, theigloo.libc.org is the root of the site, and a portal.
The lnks in the header (top right) wind up pointing to:

http://theigloo.libc.org/TheIgloo/Members

While this works, it is less than optimal. It would be very nice to be
able to change this somehow. Am I just missing something?

TIA, Bill

--
If Microsoft gets split up, will the resulting
companies be known as: Micros~1, Micros~2, etc.,