[Zope-PTK] Sorry for the trpilicates

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 04 Apr 2000 09:47:54 +0100

I have a sneaking suspicion Outlook or your browser may be the problem, not Zope.... You need to
check what open/edit/etc options are set for the word files.

-Open a Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer)
-Click the View meneu and choose Options...
-Click the File Types tab
-Find Microsoft Word Document
-Click Edit...
-Click on the Open command and then hit the Edit... button.

 See what yoru settings are there as I'm guessing that's where the problem is lying.

cheers,

Chris

PS: Failing that, follow the standard Microsoft procedure and re-install Word, Outlook, your
browser, hell, you'll probably have to re-install your whole Windows setup to sort it out ;-)

(joys of the registry...)