[Zope-PTK] Member name showed up in member roster but cannot link to relevant webpage webpage

Troy Tan twteck@netphuture.com
Thu, 06 Apr 2000 12:36:14 +0800

I am a newbiew trying out the PTK which I am currently trying out
Zope-PTK.

I have followed the guide to using the PTK everything works fine except
that the member's page at the roster.

This is wat happen:

I tried joining as a new member called Jack after the portal is created,
so Jack created a simple webpage and wanted to display it so he list
himself to the member's roster and the I also have allowed the
publishing of his webpage.

His hyperlink showed up at the member's roster alright but when I tried
to double click it it yield the error saying the URL not found

Can anyone help me????

Your help will be appreciated