[Zope-PTK] Member name showed up in member roster but cannot link to relevant webpage webpage

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:57:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Troy Tan wrote:

> I have followed the guide to using the PTK everything works fine except
> that the member's page at the roster.

> Can anyone help me????

  I believe the roster is working properly.  The bug we're seeing here
is actually in the Document class (probably all PortalContent,
actually).  They don't work correctly as the 'index_html' method.  You
have to append '/index_html/index_html' (Yes, twice) to the name of
the folder for it to be found properly.  I don't know why this is.
Patches gleefully accepted!

  You can fix the roster by changing the 'Members' folder's
'index_html' method.  I shall do this in the next update, until the
document problem is solved.  Change this:

<dtml-in "getRoster(REQUEST)">
<dtml-else>

  To read:

<dtml-in "getRoster(REQUEST)">
<dtml-else>

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228