[Zope-PTK] Which membership database

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Suresh K. Jois MuSpace.com wrote:

> While creating a new Portal object, in Step 1 of 3 of the wizard, in the
> Database menu, Im supposed to choose between "Zope Database" and
> "Experimental LoginManager Support" Which is the correct choice ?
>
> Im totally new to both Zope and PTK. I read the mailing list archives and
> available docs, but I didnt find an answer.

  Unless I've broken LoginManager, both are correct.  "Zope Database"
is "more" correct.  The second option is a sort of sneak peek at the
direction the PTK will be taking shortly.  From an end-user point of
view, they should be identical.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228