[Zope-PTK] Improving the PTK reviewing system

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:18:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Mike Pelletier wrote:

>   As I mentioned in passing in the previous list item, I'm interested
> in improving PTK's reviewing system.  I would like it to be possible
> to share content with specific classes of members, rather than
> everyone or noone.  If you are interested, please take a moment to
> read (and possibly comment on) this wiki:
>
> 	http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/ZWiki/ReviewRevamp

I'm obviously missing something, but I can't figure out how to contribute
this discussion. I went to the URL listed above, but didn't find any link to
add comments. (That is what Wiki is for, isn't it?)

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/