[Zope-PTK] PTK Undo fix..

Otto Hammersmith otto@ipass.net
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:06:39 -0400

There's an entry in the Tracker for this, I think.

http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/86

Unfortunately, it seems the Tracker doesn't let anyone but the owner and
submitter to add comments.  Someone from DC: how difficult would this be
to change?  If it's hard (or there's no time) can someone out here get
access to this kind of thing?

I would have added this information there, except I can't.  Doh.

			-Otto.