[Zope-PTK] FYI: Sad news for PTK

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:31:12 +0100

I couldn't agree more about the documentation thing. It's what is really
holding Zope back in my opinion. I, and I'm sure many others, found it
very hard to get started because the documentation is scatterred exactly
as you describe.

I think ZDP should become the one and only source of Zope documentation.
Either that or it should have a bullet put through its head because it
confuses everyone ;-)

Furthermore, it should be genuinely accessible to the community for use
and for development.

yet another $0.02

Chris