[Zope-PTK] PTK Undo fix..

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:58:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 26 Apr

> There's an entry in the Tracker for this, I think.
>
> http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/86
>
> Unfortunately, it seems the Tracker doesn't let anyone but the owner and
> submitter to add comments.  Someone from DC: how difficult would this be
> to change?  If it's hard (or there's no time) can someone out here get
> access to this kind of thing?
>
> I would have added this information there, except I can't.  Doh.

This would not be too hard - i've got much of the infrastructure for
"subscribing" to issues, such that you can then become a correspondant
in it.  I would have to put something in the UI for non-involved
people to subscribe.  It's not going to happen immediately, though - i
won't get back to work on the tracker for a little while yet.

Would you enter an issue about it in the the Tracker tracker?  This
way, it'll be on the landscape when we get around to it:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/klm/Tracker

(I'm just about to release cvs checkouts of the tracker, as an
usupported product, by the way.  For those reading to the bottom of
this message, you can do the checkout via:

  cvs -z7 -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.zope.org:/cvs-repository \
      checkout -d TrackerBase Products/DC/TrackerBase

If you haven't done zope cvs checkouts, you need to create a login
password file, first - do:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.zope.org:/cvs-repository login

and provide 'anonymous' as the password.  See
http://classic.zope.org:8080/Community/CVS_public_access for more
info.

See the README.txt for installation instructions.

The only thing holding back on a wider announcement is time to pay
attention - set up a mailing list, etc...)

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com