[Zope-PTK] Re: FYI: Sad news for PTK

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:41:23 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

> Message: 3
> From: Paul Everitt <Paul@digicool.com>
> To: "'zope-ptk@zope.org'" <zope-ptk@zope.org>
> Subject: [Zope-PTK] FYI: Sad news for PTK
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:51:58 -0400
>

> Howdy sports fans.  I'm a bit overdue on delivering this news.

I can only echo the thanks of others for the work Mike has
done in getting the PTK this far and offer my hope that things
settle down for him and his family.

I wish I could offer more in terms of a collective PTK Coping Strategy.
I remain low down on the Zope learning cliff but can appreciate (I hope)
what the PTK is trying to achieve. If anyone is taking names and
has a category of "can emulate stupid user" then please count me in.

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning@bris.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/