[Zope-PTK] FYI: Sad news for PTK

Dan L. Pierson dan@sol.control.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:55:34 -0400 (EDT)

We're already dependent on Squishdot and plan to make heavy use of the
PTK, so I'd better be prepared to help make it happen.  I'd say I'm
about midway up on parts of the learning curve.  One of our areas of
interest is obviously Squishdot/PTK connection.

We'd like to put some amount of people and money to supporting this in
the pretty near future (e.g. paying all or part of DC's lapsed
contract to do PTK/Squishdot).  The bad news is that we're an early
stage startup and can't offer anything but part of me right now.

Chris, you've had a chance to look at some of the things I've done to
Squishdot so you can say whether you want to lock me away from the PTK
:-)  You can see the site at http://www.control.com/.

Dan Pierson
C.T.O.
Control.com Inc.