[Zope-PTK] Re: [ZDP] Zope Documentation Portal

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:00:56 +0200

Maik,

I think this is a good idea. The design looks good at a first glance.
Unfortunately I do not have time to look into it in detail.
However, taking into account the discussions about the Portal Toolkit
and documentation of the last few days, I have another proposal. Let's
make it an official Zope Community Policy (TM) to make all documentation
primarily available through the new Documentation Portal. And, to get
personal ;-), this would also mean that DC makes a commitment to do so.
In this way we'd create the necessary clarity in Zope documentation.

In other words, more than a change of policy in the ZDP, let's make the
Documentation Portal thing for and of the whole Zope Community.

Comments?

Rik