[Zope-PTK] Re: [ZDP] Zope Documentation Portal Community Policy

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:31:40 +0100

It strikes me that this discussion is excellent, but it's spread across two
lists, and the messages are getting unreadable there's so much quoting.

Anyone for a Wiki? ;-)

If someone else doesn't want to do one, give me a shout and I will @:-)

cheers,

Chris