[Zope-PTK] FYI: Sad news for PTK

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:17:25 -0500

Some one should have slapped me upside the head and pointed me to the
tracker. After I wrote the message from which I quote myself below, I
went to the PTK wiki and low and behold the answer. I had seen the
tracker in many messages but had yet to visit it. I like it. :)

It is time to use this excellent tool.

Jimmie Houchin

Jimmie Houchin wrote:
[snip]
> I think this could help out the docs. I think it would be nice if there
> were a means to know where people were contributing. Say I had some time
> and wanted to work on a specified area. If there was a place I could
> note that I was working on said module, function, etc. then others would
> either be able to avoid what I am working and choose something else or
> contact me to collaborate. This could help spread the effort. What comes
> to my mind is like a library. The librarian knows who's reading what
> based on what they have checked out.
>
> This would be a nice feature to the bug collector. Warning I'm speaking
> out of ignorance not having used it and knowing whether or not it has
> it.
[snip]