[Zope-PTK] Zope-PTK Win2000 Docs

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 21:20:34 GMT

Hi Mark,

There is no specific installation docs for the Windows platform. The
installation procedure is the same for all. You have to untar the different
components archives and copy them to your .../Products directory. The
exception, if this has not changed, is that you need to build a DynPersist C
extension. So in your case, I guess you need Visual C++ to do that.
For more information, check the howto I contributed (if you had not yet
found it): http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/ZWiki/PTKInstallation

Rgds
Kamon