[Zope-PTK] A bug with PortalMembership product ?

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 12:41:22 GMT

Hi,

After several attemps, and a re-install with the following combination
(PTKBase + PTKDemo + ZCallable from latest CVS + (Membership +
PortalMembership.zexp from Bill Anderson) + latest ZPatterns snapshot +
latest LoginManager (from Ty Sarna), I was able to add a portal membership
system at the root of my Zope, but then I can no more log in ? Is it because
you cannot use it at the root ? Any idea of the problem ?

Sorry, I was not able to copy/paste the traceback, but I could retry tonight
and send it.

Cheers,
Kamon