[Zope-PTK] 0.8.1 member page not found

ed colmar element@immersivearts.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 08:55:46 -0600

I just installed PTK 0.8.1, and I found a few problems.

After registering as a member, and publishing myself, I cannot get my
member homepage to load.  the ../home/Members/index_html works fine, but
when I click my name, I get a resource not found error.  The URL is
correct, and all the data matches up with what is in the Management screen.
 Any idea what is going on here?

Also, not a big deal, but renaming (id) of a news item fails with an
Attribute error, here is a traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: portal_rename)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in
call_object
    (Object: portal_rename)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products/PTKBase/PortalFolder.py, line
164, in portal_rename
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py, line 353, in
_verifyObjectPaste
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/App/FactoryDispatcher.py, line 96, in
__getitem__
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/App/Product.py, line 137, in _product
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
AttributeError: (see above)

Thanks for any tips

-ed-