[Zope-PTK] PTK0.8.1 not installing w/ Zope2.2 - OOTB

george runyan grunyan@emerging.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:44:56 -0500

I'm sure there are goign to be many posts on this one.  PTK is not
installing.
Zope2.2 and PTK0.8.1 (out of the box) I unzip'd. ran start and it
allm PTKBase, PTKDemo, DemoPortal showed up in my
/Control_Panel/Products (applause) but I can not add a DemoPortal to any
folders. (?) I'm on linux.  A question is: DemoPortal is in my
/Products, but when I looked in  /import I saw only
ZopeTutorialExamples.zexp no DemoPortal.zexp (do .zexp's no longer need
to be in /import? or is this in the installation of PTK).  maybe a
0.8.1.1 is in order.

~runyaga