[Zope-PTK] 0.8.2 working, small issue with Netscape

David Spencer dspencer@ensavant.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 15:44:23 -0400

Thanks, Tres, for the quick repairs.  It installed perfectly on my
development machine with a fresh 2.2.0 install.

One issue has come up, though.  If I pull up the portal home page in
Netscape (4.7, I think, or whatever comes stock with Mandrake 7.0)
everything is fine.  I can then proceed to any link on the page and,
again, all is fine.  When I try to use the Back of Forward buttons,
though, I lose a lot of the page formatting and end up with the text
from the Styles/default file at the top, a grey background, and various
page elements descending from top to bottom.

Any ideas out there?