[Zope-PTK] PortalMembership

Fabio Forno sciasbat@inorbit.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:17:24 +0200

Bill Anderson wrote:

> Fabio Forno wrote:
>
> Ideally, I'd like to see the wizard offer LoginManager if available, Basic, and Membership if availbale as options.
> Perhaps some method if discovering what authorization products are available (though I imagine the above list pretty
> much rounds it out) could be usefull in filling out the list.

[..]

> I am waiting until the dust settles on the new PTK before looking at integrating them myself, but patches are welcome.
> :)

I've to say that after my discouraged message I've succeeded in
integrating the PortalMembership with minimal changes and having it
installed with the wizard at the place of MembershipZ. Now I need to
test it a bit and then I'll send you the necessary patches (I think that
now the PTK interface is sufficently stable to let products such as
PortalMembership integrate, isn't it?)

ByE,
FF