[Zope-PTK] Maybe image bug?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:32:23 +0100

Francisco Monge wrote:
> when I'm trying to access a members page, a window
> appears asking for a username and a password.  If a
> click cancel, the images (logo and the go bouton in the
> search box) shows as broken, if I enter a username and
> a password, everthing is ok.  Also, if the images shows
> up as broken and I click on View in the toolbox,
> everthing show up ok.

This sounds kindof like the weird-netscape-image-bugs from a while back.

I'm not sure they're dead yet :-(

What version of what browser did you experience this on?

If it was Netscape, what happens when you right click on a boken image
and click 'View Image' to open the image in a new window?

cheers,

Chris