[Zope-PTK] Workflow - security model

Jay, Dylan djay@avaya.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:59:12 +1100

I have yet to try this however the problems I see with this are:

- Its not transparent. Zope's idea of versioning and CVS need to be very
tightly linked. I like the idea of CVS being another ODB implementation (be
it a really slow and inefficient one)

- Becuase of this reason this doesn't really work for a content management
application. For content management the idea of workflow has to
configurable, have a customized gui and again be transparent to Zope.