[Zope-PTK] Re: PTK

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:01:09 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 Peter.Winstanley@scotland.gsi.gov.uk wrote:

> Tres
> I hope that you don't mind the cold call.

Nope, but you probably ought to direct it to the PTK list (or at
least CC there) to get the "many eyeballs" effect working for
you.

> I am trying to install PTK on Zope-2.2.2 (Win32), but I am
> having problems with the login.  Users can create an account
> through the demo portal but cannot log in to that account.  Can
> you help?  Do you have a step-by-step account of what to do?

I just attempted to reproduce this on a fresh 0.9.2 portal on
Zope 2.2.2, and couldn't.  Does the "Mail password" functionality
show the same password the user think they typed?

Tres.