[Zope-PTK] DemoPortal install failure

Jens Vagelpohl Jens@digicool.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 13:48:31 -0500

i had that today as well. the wizards looked broken. restarting zope
fixed it for me...

jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pelletier [mailto:mike@digicool.com]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 12:17 PM
To: J C Lawrence
Cc: zope-ptk@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope-PTK] DemoPortal install failure

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, J C Lawrence wrote:

> Okay.  I go to /Control Panel/Product Management/ and the DemoPortal
> object looks just fine (normal icon).  For the never never I hit
> Contents and nothing changes.  I also go into DemoPortal and wander
> around the sub-objects for a while.

    It's the object at /Control Panel/Products/DemoPortal/PortaWizard
which is suspect.  Check that out.  If it turns out to be okay, is there
any chance I can get access to the site's management interface to try
and
figure out what's going on?

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228