[Zope-PTK] Portal Failure

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:02:08 +1000 (EST)

+----[ Chip Vanek ]---------------------------------------------
| Hi,
|
| I encountered the same problem earlier this week and made a change
| to get around it.  I cannot say that I fixed it only that I quit
| having that error ;)  I got the latest CVS this evening and installed
| on a freash system and found the same error so applied this workaround
| again to get back going.  I will just paste a message I sent to Mike
| on Wendsday with the strong caviot that I still do not know what I am
| doing and it may break more then it fixes.

Chip you legend... :-)

I've changed catalog.manage_FOO to catalog._catalog.addFOO

Hey Presto.

You DC guys must have a later version of ZCatalog than is published.. to
the real world. That'll make it a bit hard for people to track CVS.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |