[Zope-PTK] hats off

Chip Vanek chip@upcast.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:29:06 -0800

Hi,

I have been working with PTK for a while and just love it.  I am
new to Zope and Python but making some slight progress.  I have
gotten great help from the mail lists and Mike P. has been great
about answering everyone.  You guys are onto something great.

I would be happy to give back if I can in any way.  Exactly what
kind of content do you have in mind.  I am presently reworking
the DemoPortal with a new look & feel but, am learning basic
Zopeisms at the same time so my work is scattered.  I have a
600 line stylesheet and CSS classes linked to most UI elements.
It is not complete and somewhat redundant.  I am at least a week
away from having a somewhat consistent CSS configuration capability
but, still need to understand were I can write the color, positioning
and element attribute variables.  I really do not understand the
best place to store 20-30 variable per user.  Still new to your model.

Again let me know what you need and how it should be packaged and
I will try to see if I can do some of it.

Best,

Chip Vanek