[Zope-PTK] Problem adding News (was: Problem adding member)

Dale Lance d_lance@email.msn.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:50:31 -0600

Sorry Mike, but I'm still getting similar results:
(Total restart with fresh cvs chkout and new portal created)

   Zope Error

Debugging Notice

Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.
Cannot locate object at:
http://dale1:8080/MyPortal/Members/myportalmember/manage_addProduct/PTKBase/
addDocument

----

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\VHG\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File C:\Program Files\VHG\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179, in
publish
  File C:\Program Files\VHG\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
  File C:\Program Files\VHG\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 151, in
publish
  File C:\Program Files\VHG\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line 338,
in traverse
  File C:\Program Files\VHG\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line 521,
in debugError
NotFound: (see above)

Dale