[Zope-PTK] Problem adding News (was: Problem adding member)

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:18:08 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Dale Lance wrote:

> Sorry Mike, but I'm still getting similar results:
> (Total restart with fresh cvs chkout and new portal created)
>
> Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.
> Cannot locate object at:
> http://dale1:8080/MyPortal/Members/myportalmember/manage_addProduct/PTKBase/
> addDocument

    The fact that it is trying to find '.../manage_addProduct/PTKBase/...'
indicates that you are still using the old Wizards.  The Wizards are
contained in the ZClasses.  This means that to update them, you must go to
your Products Control Panel, delete the 'DemoPortal' product, and import
the new version.  The filename is 'DemoPortal.zexp', and it must be
copied/linked from your PTKDemo folder to your import folder.

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228