[Zope-PTK] review process

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:50:39 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

Would someone be kind enough to offer a brief overview of how the review
process is supposed to work? I've created a test user, added some links
and news, requested that it be published, but my portal manager (who I've
given the role of 'reviewer') never hears of the request. I had assumed
that an email message would be sent to the reviewer. What am I missing?
Also, I notice that the roles of 'contributer' and 'reviewer' have no
permissions checked in the portal's security view. Is this an oversight?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson        | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S. | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/