[Zope-PTK] finding PTK

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:36:01 +0100

Hi,

well, I am really no PTK hero, but I think you need to link/copy
PTKBase and PTKDemo directly beneath Products (no surrounding ZopePTK
folder!).
What you did is create links from PTKBase and PTKDemo both to ZopePTK,
but you need

ln -sf ZopePTK/PTKBase PTKBase
ln -sf ZopePTK/PTKDemo PTKDemo

and I would suggest you keep ZopePTK anywhere else like your Zope
root or even your source or download folder.

BTW, symlinking gave me strange problems anyway...

Jochen