[Zope-PTK] Re: ZopePTK under NT

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:17:30 +0000

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:35:29 -0500 Darcy Clark <darcyc@engin.umich.edu> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> I too initially had trouble finding a compiled version of CVS, and was
> about to give it up when I found it at :
> http://www.cyclic.com/pub/cvs-1.10/windows/
>
> Let me know if you still have problems getting the PTK installed after
> installing the above version of CVS.

Darcy:

Thanks for the pointer to the Windows CVS. It worked fine
but didn't solve my PTK problem. Eventually I downloaded
Zope 2.1.4 and everything is now working fine with that.
(I was using 2.1.2 with a very crowded Products folder -
perhaps there was some conflict in there ....)

I've copied this to reply to the list as other Windows
users may be frustrated by these two problems.

Thanks for your help

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning@bris.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/