[Zope-PTK] Membership separate from Portal?

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:28:00 -0600

Kevin Dangoor wrote:

<snip>

> You're probably right about that, I guess. The ZClasses are pretty simple.
> Though, I do think that newbies would appreciate having the Document ZClass.
> That's a way for them to create docs without touching DTML at all.

I have a dead-simple STX_Document ZClass which I use for this.  It has two
properties, title and body_stx, and uses the following for its index_html
method::

  <dtml-var standard_html_header>

  <h2> <dtml-var title> </h2>

  <dtml-var body_stx fmt=structured-text>

  <dtml-var standard_html_footer>

I guess I could package it up as a Product (it is currently buried in a
"utility" Product I have).  Another useful feature might be a "STX Help" tab,
which demoed the syntax.

Tres.
Tres Seaver         tseaver@palladion.com    713-523-6582
Palladion Software  http://www.palladion.com