[Zope-PTK] FYI: Issue tracking

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:51:54 -0500

Bill Anderson wrote:

> Paul Everitt wrote:
> >
> > The PTK project now has a Tracker setup for report:
> >
> >   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker
>
> This looks _really_ sweet.
> Any chance at getting the code? ;)

It is pretty damn suite.  The next step for us to use it a little more
widely and make sure we get the kinks out of it.  The next step after
that might be to make it something you can add to a folder on Zope.org.
After that we might make it widely available.

The problem for us, obviously, is time.  It costs a lot to give things
away for free. :^(  Moreover, the Zope community would probably kill us
if we kept throwing over new software without documenting the old.

--Paul