[Zope-PTK] Installation problem

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:41:52 -0500

Note: as Mike pointed out, we are working this week on things entered
into Tracker:

  http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/

This allows us to assign priorites, see the list of things to do, etc.

When you report this, please also include things such as Zope version on
how recently you did a cvs update.  Thanks!

--Paul