[Zope-PTK] Installation problem

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:52:45 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Joachim Schmitz wrote:

> I extracted the PTK yesterday, after installing PTKBase, PTKDemo and
> importing DemoPortal, I have now the three Products in my Products folder.
> The PortalWizard is not broken, but when I look in the PortalWizard
> folder, I get:
>
>        00 (This object from the unknown product is broken!)

    I have seen this before.  I've never actually fixed it, it just
magically went away.  :-/  Tell me, what version of Zope are you using PTK
with?  What other Products (esp. ZClass ones) have you installed on your
server?

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228