[Zope-PTK] LoginManager?

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:56:05 -0500

I did the following command "cvs -z9 update -P -d".  I received messages
telling me that I was updated PTKBase, PTKDemo and Zope2.  Nothing in the
update mentioned or created LoginManager.  I'm new to using CVS (I'm
actually using WinCVS) so it's entirely possible that I've screwed
something up, but I believe that I've followed the directions and I seem to
have most of the PTK.  However, I am going to just delete what I currently
have and do it from scratch.  (Just did it, and I now have LoginManager)

Thanks.

At 01:31 AM 2/26/00 +1100, Anthony Baxter wrote:

>did you do a 'cvs update -d' to get the newly created 'LoginManager'
>directory?
>
>Anthony

> > I've seen several references in previous e-mails to something called the
> > LoginManager.  I've downloaded the latest PTK (at least I think I did),
> and
> > I can't find anything called "LoginManager".  I see references in the code
> > to "Products.LoginManager.LoginManager", but I can't find a product with
> > that name.  Where would I find this Product?

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html
Ann Arbor, MI  48103