[Zope-PTK] Document Error.

Joseph A. Archer archerja@jmu.edu
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:56:44 -0500

Mike,

It looks like only portions of getPortal() refuse to work.  In the Portal's
standard_html_header,  "getPortal().title" seems to work fine.  I get the
error message when I use "getPortal().getToolbox(REQUEST)(this(),REQUEST)".
I need to be able to use input forms on my site, and I don't want to have to
change them all to DTML methods. (I will if I have to, though.)

To get my site back up and running, I commented-out the
"getPortal().getToolbox..." and decided to use memberbox again.  I'm in a
time-crunch, and this looks like the best way to do it.

If I could read the "resolved" items on Tracker, to make sure I don't repost
a submittal, I would be glad to post it to Tracker.

Thank you for all your help, and the fast response.  (Sorry about the direct
email, I didn't notice this was a CC.)

virtually,

Joseph A. Archer
IT Coordinator