[Zope-PTK] CVS Merge

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:50:00 -0500 (EST)

    The ZopeOrgBase product has become a comonent of PTKBase.  This means
that you now only need to checkout/update the PTKBase product.  It now
contains a subdirectory, ZopeOrg, which contains everything the old
Product did, including the .zexp file you need to import.  Also, the
redundant CHANGES.txt has been removed.

    I have installed this against a fresh Zope checkout.  If you have
trouble getting it installed and working please let me know.  This should
work.

    I may have broken the SQL memberfolder in the move.  :-/

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228