[Zope-PTK] PTK on Windows NT?

dale w lance dale.w.lance@mail.sprint.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:04:10 -0600

--openmail-part-18cc8118-00000001

The answer comes a few lines later where it says to import ZopeOrg.zexp
from the import directory into your Products folder.  However, this
product
still isn't quite up to speed yet. After following all the directions
you
will be presented with some more broken objects in some of the products.
I guess it is still too beta or alpha

Dale