[Zope-PTK] keyerror: "logout" on importing ZopeOrg.zexp

Bruce Perens bruce@perens.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:25:07 -0800 (PST)

Running the Debian package of Zope 2.1.2, ...

Importing ZopeOrg.zexp, I get a key error for "logout". I don't see
anything that defines "logout" in the Portal Toolkit. Maybe I'm
looking in the wrong place. I see that a number of other people hit
this same problem, but didn't know what was happening and only reported
a resource error.

P.S. Due to the efforts of Gregor Hofflight <flight@debian.org>, Zope got in
to the CD set of the upcoming Debian release. I am currently running
technocrat.net and my other sites on that the Debian pre-release and its Zope
packages, with the modification that I have added SiteAccess and
VirtualHostFolder.

	Thanks

	Bruce