[Zope-PTK] Internationalization

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:45:33 +0100

Alexandre,

At 11:16 Uhr +0100 27.01.2000, Alexandre Ratti wrote:
>Hi Joachim,

nearly :-)

>I agree that internationalization is a key issue for Zope.
>
>A discussion list has been created to discuss I18N issues in Zope.
>It's called ZIP (Zope Internationalization Project). To register, go
>to the <http://www.eevolute.com/mailman/listinfo/zip> page. To post,
>send your email to zip@eevolute.com.

Thanks for that info. I joined instantly. I must say I lookead at the
Internationalization Product several times but did not even download
it because I do not understand a word from the docs. I did not get a
clue how it works and if it at any instance is what I need. But this
probably does not belong on the PTK-list.

>Currently this is a very low volume list because only a few people
>have shown interest in these issues. Feel free to register as we
>need to get things rolling again.

I will gladly join you there!

Jochen