[Zope-PTK] LoginManager Grief

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 17:21:38 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Withers" <chrisw@nipltd.com>
To: "Kevin Dangoor" <kid@kendermedia.com>
<shane@digicool.com>
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2000 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope-PTK] LoginManager Grief

> > It's an annoying process... For each through the web product, you create
> > "Distribution Archive". Then, put the contents of that archive into the
main
> > tarball.
>
> How do you do this? I never managed to get the 'distribution' tab to
> work.

I had trouble with it earlier... but I used it last week, and it worked
great. The only problem with this method is that you can't modify the
Product and create a new "Distribution" from that. But, that shouldn't be a
problem for most PTK users. They shouldn't really be modifying the Products
anyhow, in the final form.

Kevin