[Zope-PTK] Problem with Portal Wizard

jdiebold@imexpert.com jdiebold@imexpert.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:53:09 +0200

I'm a newbie, and I try making portals !

I've encountered no problem dealing with ZOPE installation.
(ZOPE 2.2.0 under Microsoft Win 98)
No problem with PTK Installation (I've imported the good file)
BUT, when I try to make my first portal, I get the following message :

Zope Error
Error Type: Invalid Index Name
Error Value: Cannot index fields beginning with "_"

Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

        When I created the portal , I've Entered :
                prtl as ID of the  portal
                        portal as title
                        descript as description
                        Zope database