[Zope-PTK] Re: [PTK(94)[1] request] Changing document views hard

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Fri, 09 Jun 2000 20:17:11 -0400

Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> [...]

WRT Observable, I just checked in today a first cut at the
DefaultObservable
implementation.  See $CVS_ZOPE/lib/python/OFS/DefaultObservable.py.
The interfaces are in the Interfaces wiki:

 <URL
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/Projects/Interfaces/ObserverAndNotification>

Adventurous souls can begin tinkering with it, and tell me
where I messed up :)

Tres.
Tres Seaver                            tseaver@digicool.com
Digital Creations    "Zope Dealers"    http://www.zope.org